Wowburgers Are the Stars
Wowburger offers you a choice of double burgers with a large selection of free toppings. They have 12 locations around Dublin.
Some of their restaurants, such as their first location at The Workman’s Club on Wellington Quay, provide an additional reason to visit. They opened another location at Mary’s Bar & Hardware on Wicklow Street.
However, whichever restaurant you visit, the Wowburgers are the stars.
Here’s what you’ll learn from reading this guide:
What Contributes to the Fame of the Wowburgers?
Wowburger has carefully chosen its suppliers for its quality ingredients. They experimented and tested combinations of beef from three different cuts to get the perfect fat content.
They locally source and use only Irish beef. They selected custom-created buns from Coghlan’s and Foster’s Bakery, an Irish bakery in the UK.
Maris Pipers and Marquis Potatoes supply the potatoes that Wowburger hand cuts in- house daily. They use a specially blended cheese and crispy Irish bacon to top off their burgers.
Check Out Wowburger’s Unique Locations
Visiting any of Wowburger’s 12 locations will reward you with delicious food. In addition, some offer an additional draw, such as their first location in The Workman’s Club on Wellington Quay. It opened in 1888 as the City of Dublin Working Men’s Club.
The club provided entertainment for blue-collar workers. It closed in 2003 but reopened in 2010 as the Workman’s Club. The Club now offers recitations, comedy, hard rock, and EDM in a 300-seat venue and includes two bars and a rooftop terrace.
Wowburger occupies part of the rooftop terrace. The décor at the Club has to be seen. So, enjoy a Wowburger and more at the Workman’s Club.
The Wowburger shares its Wicklow Street location with Mary’s Bar & Hardware. If you have never seen a combination bar and hardware, come to Wowburger‘s Wicklow Street location to get a hamburger, a hammer, and maybe a screwdriver.
Wowburger shares the space with John’s Bar & Haberdashery on Thomas Street. So, if you need some needles and thread, stop in and get a Wowburger also.
Wowburger offers a hamburger, cheeseburger, bacon cheeseburger, veggie burger, and vegan burger. For smaller appetites, they have mini hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and bacon cheeseburgers. They also offer six and nine-piece chicken bites.
You can add any of their free toppings, including grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, jalapeños, pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, raw onions, mayonnaise, ketchup, Wow sauce, BBQ sauce, and hot sauce.
Their side menu consists of three kinds of fries and onion rings. You can finish your meal with a shake or a sundae.
Student Meal Deal
Students with valid IDs receive a burger or six-piece chicken bites, fries, and a soft drink for a discounted price.
The kids’ meal includes a mini burger or three-piece chicken bites, mini fries, and a mini soft drink or shake.
The Wowburger takeaway packaging provides environmentally-friendly disposal options. Rinse the foil wrappers, milkshake glasses, and sundae cups, and put them in your recycling bin. Put the rest of the packaging in the composting bin.
Wowburger also locally sources their food. They purchase beef from Irish farmers. Irish baker Coghlan’s supplies the buns. The bakery belongs to Bord Bia’s Origin Green Sustainability programme. Maris Pipers and Marquis Potatoes provide the potatoes.
Wowburger offers 12 locations around Dublin. You can choose dine-in, collection, or delivery.
- Dollard Market Building on Wellington Quay in Temple Bar – Open Sunday – Thursday 12-10pm and Friday – Saturday 12-10:30pm
- Mary’s Bar & Hardware at 8 Wicklow Street – Open – Sunday – Thursday 12-11pm and Friday – Saturday 12pm-12am
- Ranelagh – 3 The Triangle – Open – Sunday – Thursday 12-11pm and Friday – Saturday 12pm-12am Tallaght – Belgard Square East, The Square Shopping Centre – Open – Monday – Sunday 12-10.30pm 16 Wexford Street – Open – Monday – Sunday, 12pm-4am
- The Parnell Centre at 198 Parnell St in Rotunda – Open Monday – Sunday, 12-11pm
- Circle K at Beaumount in Artane – Open – Monday – Thursday 12-10pm and Friday – Sunday 12- 10:30pm
- Captain Americas at Blanchardstown Centre in Blanchardstown – Open – Monday-Sunday 12-10pm
- The Red Cow Inn on Naas Road – Open Monday – Wednesday 4-10pm and Thursday – Sunday, 12-10pm
- The Foxhunter at Ballydowd in Lucan, Co – Open Monday – Sunday, 12-10pm
- John’s Bar & Haberdashery at 61 Thomas Street – Open Sunday – Wednesday, 12-11:30pm, Thursday, 12pm-12am, and Friday-Saturday, 12pm-1am
- Circle K on City West Road in City West Business Campus – Open – Monday – Sunday 11am–10pm
With 12 locations around Dublin, you can easily find a Wowburger near you. They offer dine-in, collection, or delivery. Ordering your food online is easy. Gift cards are available.
If you’re in the mood for a delicious burger in a fun and casual setting, WOWBURGER Wicklow St. is the place to be! With a wide variety of burger options to choose from, as well as a selection of sides and desserts, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Plus, the friendly staff are always on hand to help make your dining experience a memorable one.