Meet the Team
Amy is a Dublin-based writer and blogger. She has been writing for heydublin.ie since the beginning. Amy loves all things Dublin and is particularly passionate about its food and drink scene. She loves exploring new restaurants and bars, and is always on the lookout for the best hidden gems. In her spare time, Amy enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and exploring all that Dublin has to offer.
Dermot is a writer from Dublin, Ireland. He has been writing for over 10 years and has been published in a number of magazines and newspapers. He currently writes for heydublin.ie, a website about all things Dublin. Dermot is passionate about his city and loves nothing more than exploring all it has to offer. He loves to share his knowledge of Dublin with others and hopes that his writing will inspire people to visit the city. If you're looking for insider tips on all the best that Dublin has to offer, then you've come to the right place. Dermot's your man!
Eileen McMillan is a freelance writer and editor who has written for a variety of publications. She is the author of Things to Do in Dublin on HeyDublin, a guide to the city for visitors and residents alike. In her free time, she enjoys exploring Dublin's many hidden gems, from its historic landmarks to its vibrant nightlife.
Latest from Eileen McMillan
- Dunnes Stores: The Ultimate Shopping Destination for High Quality Products and Exceptional Value for Money
- Eason Bookstores – Visit One of the Locations in Dublin
- Smyths Toys Superstores: Don’t Miss Out on the Best Toys and Games in Dublin
- Sports Direct – The One Stop Shop: A Must-Visit Store For Every Sport Lover in Dublin
- This Ski Club in Ireland is the Perfect Place to Learn and Develop Your Skiing Skills
- Avoca Monkstown Food Market – A Haven for Foodies
Ekaterina is a freelance journalist and blogger from Eastern Europe who specializes in culture, travel, and lifestyle writing. She has been based in Dublin since 2013 when she relocated to explore the exciting Irish culture. Since then Ekaterina has been sharing her experiences with readers by providing insightful articles about life in Ireland. Her pieces focus on topics including local events and attractions, traditional cuisine, cultural customs, art galleries and museums, as well as unique stories that capture the essence of living in Dublin. When she’s not writing or exploring the city, Ekaterina enjoys playing the piano - a hobby she’s had since childhood!
Latest from Ekaterina A.
- Experience Dublin’s Darkest History with Dublin’s Horror Tour
- Enjoy Illuminated Woodland Scenes, Giant Bees & More at Dublin Zoo’s Wild Lights!
- Celebrate the New Year at Fitzsimons Temple Bar – NYE Party 2022!
- Time Travel Back to 1858 with “Dickens in Dublin”
- Skate into the Festive Season at Dundrum On Ice
- 11 Best Shopping Malls in Dublin 2023
I'm Keira Baxter from Aikerness, UK. I moved to Dublin a few years ago and decided to study Politics and Journalism at UCD. I love exploring the city; most of the tourist attractions in and around Dublin fascinate me. To get around, I usually use my bike - it's great for sightseeing! On weekends, you can find me enjoying coffee shops and restaurants with friends. Writing engaging content for HeyDublin is something that brings joy to my life - it helps me learn more about this wonderful city that I now call home!
Sheila is a passionate writer from Cork, Ireland, who has been contributing her writing skills to HeyDublin. She loves exploring new places in the city and sharing her experiences through her articles. Apart from being a talented writer, Sheila is also an avid reader and enjoys spending time with friends over coffee or tea. In her free time, she likes to indulge in creative hobbies such as painting and playing the guitar. Her love for Dublin's vibrant culture and history inspires her to write compelling content that captures the essence of this amazing city. Her articles cover everything from food and drink recommendations to historical landmarks worth visiting.